We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are
– Anais Nin
￼￼More often than not we look at what we do as opposed to how we do it.
Having a greater appreciation of our self awareness, who we really are and our personal motivators that determines our actions and behaviours, will deepen the understanding of self and create stronger relationships with others.
Consider these questions for you, your people and your organisation…
- Who are you?
- What is your core purpose?
- What are the values that drive your behaviour?
- Which people are you naturally drawn to and who do you find difficult to relate to?
- How do you like to communicate?
- Where do you need to develop?
Skills Training subject areas include…
- Emotional Intelligence
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Personal Development Planning